Experiencing Disaster Stress?
Posted on Thursday March 19, 2020 at 01:03AM
Experiencing a disaster can be incredibly stressful and overwhelming. If you need to talk, call the Mental Health Help Line at 1-877-303-2642 24/7.
- Helping Your Child or Teen Prepare Emotionally For Disasters or Emergencies
- Helping Your Child or Teen Respond to a Disaster or Emergency
- Helping Children and Teens Recover from a Disaster or Traumatic Events
- Preparing Emotionally for Disasters or Emergencies
- Psychological First Aid After a Disaster
- Responding to a Disaster or Emergency
- Recovery after a Disaster or Emergency
- Skills for Psychological Recovery After a Disaster
- Skills for Psychological Recovery for Health Professionals
- Additional resources www.albertahealthservices.ca/amh
Author: Summer Villages of Pigeon Lake Regional Emergency Management Agency (REMA)